 |
| Pozo Azul Waterfall in La Virgin de Sarapiqui |
 |
| My friends, and fellow volunteers, Rebecca (Left) and Sarah |
Here's a couple of pictures of the Pozo Azul waterfall in La Virgin. My friend Beth lives in La Virgin, and we go there pretty often to hang out, swim in the river and go to the waterfalls. This one is definitely my favorite. For all of $3, ($1 for the bus, $2 for entrance) I can bus from my house and hike in to the waterfall. What a cool thing to have around when you have "nothing" to do, right?
Also, some of my friends jump off the waterfall, but I'm not that brave. Yet. I tell myself I'm gonna do it before I leave...maybe I just need a pep talk from my dare-devil of a brother.
1 comment:
You're right there; your brother would be the first to give it a try. I love the picture ... thanks. It reminds me of the pictures you see in magazine, and I always wonder where they get those shots. Now, I know ... what a great place for you to be! You're going to have some great memories, especially photographic ones.
Post a Comment