1/14/2011






Here's a couple pictures of my house and the little area around it. We have a little soccer field, and some lovely palm trees lining our driveway. On a clear day you can see above the palm trees up to the mountains...it's really pretty on those days, though right now they are few as it's been raining a lot. Every time I think of taking pictures of the town, it's raining. I figured out not to wait to do something if it's raining because it's not going to stop. When I first got here I was going to wait out the rain to go for a run. I waited 5 days. In my defense, pictures are different and really don't turn out very well in the rain. So, just hold on, on a clear day I'll get some more pictures. Also, the other picture is my little sister, Camila, and our dog, Cookie.

No comments: