1/28/2011

So, since it's summer vacation here we have a lot of time on our hands. We spend a lot of the time drinking coffee, watching cartoons and playing with our puppy. When it actually gets sunny we get to go outside, play in the yard, go on walks and do my little sister's favorite thing: fishing. You must understand that our "fishing" is actually catching minnows in old margarine containers, but it's still pretty fun. It's usually my little sister and I,




sometimes we bring our cousin José, and one time we even brought one of our dogs. (That sounded like a good idea 'til I was the only one willing to wash it after it got super muddy. Ha.) The place where we "fish" is about a 10 min. walk from our house toward another little town called Marsella. To get there you cross a hanging bridge, cows, horses, chickens and a giant turkey. It's really pretty over there so I took some pictures on our last adventure so you could see.

No comments: